字体:大 中 小
护眼
关灯
上一页
目录
下一章
分卷阅读50 (第2/2页)
,所以自己斗胆在前人的基础上改了一下(主要是百度里的那个吟唱版,不知道作者是谁……改的主要是后半段),更贴近本文的意境和我心中的感觉。大家可以去百度和维基上查其他的翻译版本。
作者Johon 约翰牛顿 (1725-1807)。出自赞美诗集 Olney Hymns
Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)
奇异恩典,歌声甘甜,
That sav'd a wretch like me!
救赎我的无助。
I once was lost, but now am found,
我曾迷途,而今知返;
Was blind, but now I see.
盲眼今得重见。
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
他教我的心去敬畏,
And grace my fears reliev'd;
他又使我释然。
How precious did that grace appear,
这恩典如此珍贵,
The hour I first believ'd!
我刚才萌发信仰,他便随之出现!
Thro' many dangers, toils and snares,
历经艰险,保守磨难,
I have already e;
我已安然度过。
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
是他护我平安,
And grace will lead me home.
他会带我回家。
The Lord has promis'd good to me,
主人承诺了美好,
His word my hope secures;
他的誓言使我心安;
He will my shield and portion be,
他是我的铠甲,我的命运,
As long as life endures.
一直到生命的终点。
Yes, when this flesh a shall fail,
是的,总有一天血肉会消散,
And mortal life shall cease;
凡俗的生命终将结束;
I shall possess, within the veil,
我将拥有幸福和宁静
A life of joy and peace.
直至死亡*
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
地球会像雪花般消融,
The sun forbear to shine;
太阳也将黯淡。
But God, who call'd me here below,
上一页
目录
下一章